Has your organization’s digital strategy mastered you – rather than the other way around? Do you feel more pain than pleasure when you review your analytics?
With everything you have on your plate, it can be hard to stay on top of all the various parts of your digital plan. But Greystone is here to help! Whatever the shade of your digital woes, we can help you whip your plan into shape and get yourself back in charge.
Our services come in at least 50 various shades:
1. Performing an audit of your current Web site’s content “readiness” to develop a content strategy that identifies high-priority focus areas.
2. Developing an editorial calendar that supports both new content development and routine content maintenance.
3. Providing original content writing and revisions and ensure that the content is optimized for search engines.
4. Providing additional writing resources to complement your existing staff.
5. Improving the content development process to drive your metrics.
6. We understand your business, we know your audiences and we know what it takes to reach them.
7. We can help build functional and graphic Web designs, information architecture, wire-frames, site layout and “look and feel” that break out from the typical mold.
8. Our team can help improve your UX/UI.
9. We can help with persona development.
10. If needed, we can supplement your site maintenance resources.
11. Expediting the process — and saving you a lot of time — dealing with a review that can take up to 3-4 months.
12. With our vast vendor selection experience, we’ve developed a fair, objective process for finding your right fit.
13. We can help ensure an apples-to-apples comparison on the key features important to your organization.
14. Our scoring methodology ensures an unbiased outcome and reduces your risk of a bad decision.
15. Our Usability Testing method can help show how well your Website works.
16. Leading to ways to improve your Website’s usability.
17. gSight is a tool to gauge Website user experience and brand impact.
18. gSight identifies and prioritizes areas where a Website needs the most improvement.
19. gSight’s metrics provide a better understanding of the online experience’s influence on the overall brand relationship, helping you to better understand how your online experience is impacting your brand’s health.
20. gSight, powered by Klein & Partners market research, provides objective and measurable insights to help you improve the online experience by understanding visitor impressions and where to focus efforts to improve.
21. You’ll receive actionable information to improve Web performance either quarterly or annually, via a brief, standardized online survey.
22. Your survey responses are recorded in a secured database and accessible via an online reporting dashboard.
23. As data builds over time, the reporting allows for both trending and comparison to benchmark scores.
24. Among other benefits, gSight can help you to compare your Website’s performance and scores to that of peers.
25. Our extensive experience in advising hospitals/health systems nationwide has given us a unique perspective on the enterprise-wide deployment of Web strategy, Internet technologies and digital marketing.
26. Our approach can help address your needs across all organizational entities (i.e., hospitals, clinics, physician practices, colleges, business units, etc.).
27. We’ll work with you to ensure that strategy drives the implementation decisions, not vice versa.
28. The typical planning process, which is customizable, starts with a current state assessment and then includes strategic thinking on all components within the organization.
29. We conduct face-to-face meetings with key decision makers to ensure they understand what’s working and what’s not and to help to build a consensus on priorities and strategies across the enterprise.
30. Our goal is to create a realistic, achievable plan for your organization – a usable roadmap – grounded in the realities of your current situation, budget and resources and able to guide your next-generation Web and digital strategies.
31. The ultimate goal is to help you engage your visitors, improve their online experiences and drive revenue growth for your health system.
Call Center Consulting and Strategic Re-Positioning
32. We’ve helped hundreds of organizations develop, enhance and integrate their healthcare call centers to support growth and provide superior customer service.
33. Our Call Center planning services include assessments, business planning, Web site/call center integration and general call center consulting.
34. We use a thorough review to determine the current operational state of the call center, which will enable us to identify service gaps and make recommendations about opportunities for improvement.
35. Our comprehensive assessment also allows us to develop strategic plans to guide the call center’s future directions. These days, that often means consolidating multiple call centers and integrating it with virtual and digital channels.
36. In the implementation stage, we’ll assist you in determining how to use your call centers to achieve institutional goals.
37. Our Agile Planning services can help your organization increase its competitive rigor and the sophistication of its strategic planning practices by guiding you to robust, nimble and disciplined strategic thinking that drives growth and organizational effectiveness.
38. We can help your organization refresh a plan, make a course correction or re-invigorate an initial strategy that has lost momentum or been impacted by competitor counter moves.
39. Over 2-3 days, we will immerse key stakeholders and decision makers in a fluid brainstorming session that focuses on answering a series of interrelated questions about the organization’s strategic direction.
40. We’ll derive a plan that is an adaptive, agile directive that provides the appropriate focus for getting the Web strategy back on track and ready to take on the competition with a roadmap to guide day-to-day Web operations.
41. Focusing on specific needs by brainstorming, trouble-shooting and resolving your tough issues.
42. Analyzing your existing Web organizational structure and staffing resources and then use that information to build a recommendation and rationale for an efficient org. structure and the staff resources needed to meet your organizational objectives.
43. Determining any missing staff positions, developing an appropriate reporting and management system and developing a phased approach to on-boarding new hires.
44. These services can be provided as a stand-alone or combined based on your needs.
45. Our Gap Analysis provides a comprehensive assessment of your existing public-facing Web site or intranet to determine the steps needed to move from its current state to a desired, future state.
46. Although a typical Gap Analysis starts with a current state assessment, it can be customized to focus on your “hot button” Web issues.
47. The resulting analysis enables your team to reflect objectively on the differences between the current state of the Web site and what you want it to be in the future, and identify the gaps between the two.
48. The Gap Analysis also helps identify the tasks and resources needed to close the gap.
49. This objective assessment can be used to help make decisions about your future strategic and functional direction, guide funding decisions, help you understand how your site compares to peer and benchmark sites and perhaps most importantly, obtain budget and approval for needed functional and content improvements.
50. Gap analyses can also be conducted for your social media channels, mobile presence and apps, and for any existing call centers.
Don’t see the precise shade you’re looking for? Just contact us. We’re not handcuffed by a fixed list of options. It’s our pleasure to mix your perfect shade by adding a little of one shade, a touch of another and a dab of yet another to meet your needs.
And of course … have fun movie-watching this coming weekend!